You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Fraction of the Investment!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the investment in a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t be quite ready to spring for the annual price tag…near $200,000 or more (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our Outsourced CFO services provide you that valuable fiscal management and financial guidance at a fraction of the investment – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our Outsourced CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- increased salable value of your business – regardless of whether you’re going to pass the business on to future generations, sell to your employees or divest to a third party
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best ROIs for your business
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help map your business’ strategic action plans
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring with key performance indicators
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of business and personal goals
- better cash management to maximize net-after-tax cash flow
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates
- the development and documenting of accounting policies and procedures
- implementation of cash collection policies and procedures
- ROI analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions opportunities